Dates and programme
- Workshop: July 15 2007
- Post-workshop submissions: Oct 5 2007
Past DCM editions
The ambition of this workshop is to set up a forum for ideas about new computing means and models:
- quantum computation, including implementations and formal methods in quantum protocols;
- probabilistic computation and verification in modelling situations;
- chemical, biological and bio-inspired computation, including spatial
models, self-assembly, growth models;
- general concurrent models including the treatment of mobility,
trust, and security;
- information-theoretic ideas in computing.
Contributions putting to test the logical or
algorithmic aspects of computing (eg, computing with dynamical
systems) would be welcome. We believe that bringing those efforts
together will result in inspirational cross-boundary exchanges, and
innovative further research.
The dates for the ENTCS post-workshop proceedings are:
- Submission: Oct 5 2007
- Notification: Jan 15 2008
- Final version: Feb 7 2008
ENTCS papers need to be between 10-24 pages; macros are online here
further instructions there
Submissions will be 5 pages abstracts. Authors are
invited to submit a full paper of their presentation after the workshop, for publication
(Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science).
Selected papers will be considered for special issues of
Information and Computation
Transactions on Computational and Systems Biology
Abstracts (max. 5 pages) are to be sent as pdf/postscript attachments to dezani"AT"di.unito.it
by 30 April, 2007.
Invited speakers: Samson Abramsky (Oxford),
Ian Mackie (LIX).